When you want
the highest quality, look to PSI for rebuilding or repair.
As needed, we then:
ensure that your assembly meets OEM specifications,
clean the crankcase, pan and components
to bare metal
undertake a thorough inspection
by experienced, trained PSI technical staff
conduct non-destructive (NDT)
magnetic particle testing of welds and high stress
check crankcase line bore with
precision gauges, and retain all measurements
for future reference and quick accessibility
check all threaded holes
the comprehensive rebuild or repair, the reconditioned
unit is shipped to you for equipping and installation.
If you'd prefer, PSI will handle the refitting.
- repair cylinder pot cracks
- repair test cock tube cracks
- correct crankcase line bore
- repair A-frame cracks
- repair any structural damage
- repair main bearing serrations
- restore mounting pad surfaces
- repair hand hole window
- repair threaded holes
- restore cylinder pot surface
- resurface the exhaust deck
- remachine the end sheets
PSI rebuilt case and pan assemblies meet OEM specifications
and are backed by a PSI 1-year
To keep your equipment running, contact PSI for rebuilt engines.